Thursday 28 July 2016

Last Minute addition for review in Tabletop Gaming Magazine



As some of you are aware, I write a quarterly column in Tabletop Gaming Magazine that promotes RPG's, and as part of this, I like to make sure that the smaller companies doing games get a mention where possible.  To this end, I've put aside a space in this months column for a release that might not otherwise have got the press...

The problem with this is that because they haven't had the press, I myself may not have heard about them either, so I'm asking for the communities help, nominate a game that's out (or coming out in the next three months) from an independent publisher and I'll promote it in this quarters column.

Don't mention one being brought out by a major publishing house (because I've already got lots of those), and don't mention something that doesn't have a solid release date yet (which includes kickstarters), and I'll need a link to where it will be available to buy so I can put this in the magazine as well.

I may not be able to do this often, but I've got the chance now, so I'm going to make it while I can.

The other thing to mention is that Tabletop Gaming Magazine is going to need a new editor, as Rob Burman has moved on to greater endeavours, if anyone is interested, please check the link at https://www.tabletopgaming.co.uk/board-games/news/could-you-be-the-new-editor-of-tabletop-gaming-magazine.  Excellent opportunity to work with a good group of people.