Friday 3 July 2015

On Anniversaries


And so every year around this date I go quiet on the blog for at least a few days because it’s my wedding anniversary, and that means I’m taking my lovely wife somewhere nice, usually somewhere that everyone else has heard about long in advance, but by careful planning and sworn secrecy, she knows nothing about...



This time it was out to the wilds of Stranraer, and then beyond, to one of the most south west points in Scotland, Kirkcolm.  There to visit the Corsewall Lighthouse Hotel...



So what are the things I look for when I find a place to take Jude...?



Got to have something interesting to look at...



Got to have somewhere to go walking...



No matter how wet it gets...



Good Views...



No matter the hour...
 
Its a ferry, not a UFO...

No matter the weather...



Isolated is a bonus...



Only people for miles is an absolute bonus...




The only real question is where to go for valentines day next year...