Wednesday 21 May 2014

Day 141 - And soon life will be back on track - Required 387750, Achieved 381168

Because between the utter annihilation of the car and the run up to Expo, I'm finding very little time to write things, but to be honest, I've been this far behind before and caught up, and I'll manage it again.

Got the report back on the car today, the impact not only managed to crush the boot frame and shred the wing, but it also hit hard enough to Bend the chassis....


For those wondering, the second fuel cap on the lower image is where the LPG goes....

So, as the insurance won't pay anywhere near what the car is worth, I'm approaching the company who owned the vehicle directly with a reasonable request of replacement like for like and cover my inconvenience charges (hire car, work days missed.) Will let everyone know what they come up with.

And if they don't come up with anything reasonable, I'm likely to let everyone know who they are as well...

This is John Dodd with a ringing in his ears that he hopes goes away soon, and Goodnight England, Wherever you are....